2018-2019 School Community Council Members
- Kate Kubina- firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 1- Term 1)
- Tabitha Pacheco- email@example.com (Year 1- Term 1)
- Kerry Hoisington- firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 1- Term 1)
- Tina Grover- Chair- email@example.com (Year 2- Term 1)
- Mike Duncan-Principal- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandi Smartt- Vice Chair- Teacher Rep.- email@example.com (Year 1)
- Chalyce Peck-Secretary- firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 1)
Council Meeting Dates & Times (Oct-Apr.):
Oct. 3, Nov. 7, Dec. 5, Jan. 9, Feb. 6, Mar. 6, Apr. 10
All meetings will be held at 4:00 P.M. in the Cherry Creek Conference Room. The public is welcome to attend. Please e-mail Chalyce Peck (e-mail address above) to reserve a spot on the agenda. Visitors are limited to 5 minutes of comments each. Thanks!
Trust Lands Allocations (past 3 years):
SCC Rules of Order:
Cherry Creek School Community Council Rules of Order
1. Monthly meetings will generally be held the first Wednesday of each month at 4:00 pm during the school year in the conference room.
2. Council members are expected to be in attendance at each meeting. If circumstances do not permit attendance the council member will contact the council chairman, vice-chairman, or facilitator in advance of the meeting.
3. Meetings will be held to one hour whenever possible.
4. The council chairperson conducts the meetings.
5. The facilitator will prepare an agenda for each meeting after consulting with the chairman and principal.
6. The facilitator will post the meeting agenda and minutes from previous meeting on the school website one week in advance of the meeting.
7. Each council member will be given opportunity to express ideas and opinions without fear of personal criticism. Each member will treat every other member with respect and make an honest effort to understand other’s points of view. The council will strive to reach consensus on decisions.
8. All votes will be taken as a counted vote.
9. Visitors will be allowed if approved by principal. Visitors will be given a maximum of 5 minutes to present.
Minutes and Agendas Attached Below as well as the following:
See links below for 2018-19 Trust Lands Plan, Summary of 2017-2018 Trust Lands Plan, SCC Nomination Form and Information about Serving on the Council and SCC Minutes: