2019-2020 School Community Council Members
- Kate Kubina- firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 2- Term 1)
- Tabitha Pacheco- email@example.com (Year 2- Term 1)
- Kerry Hoisington- firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 2- Term 1)
- Leena Andrusemail@example.com (Year 1-Term 1)
- Amy Darrington-Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Bethany Clark-Facilitatoremail@example.com (Year 1)
- Katy Glenn-Teacher Rep-Katy.firstname.lastname@example.org (Year 1)
Council Meeting Dates & Times (Oct-Apr.):
October 1st, November 5th, December 3rd, January 7th, February 4th, March 3th, April 14th
All meetings will be held at 4:00 P.M. in the Cherry Creek Conference Room. The public is welcome to attend. Please e-mail Katy Glenn (e-mail address above) to reserve a spot on the agenda. Visitors are limited to 5 minutes of comments each. Thanks!
Trust Lands Allocations (past 3 years):
SCC Rules of Order:
Cherry Creek School Community Council Rules of Order
1. Monthly meetings will generally be held the first Tuesday of each month at 4:00 pm during the school year in the conference room.
2. Council members are expected to be in attendance at each meeting. If circumstances do not permit attendance the council member will contact the council chairman, vice-chairman, or facilitator in advance of the meeting.
3. Meetings will be held to one hour whenever possible.
4. The council chairperson conducts the meetings.
5. The facilitator will prepare an agenda for each meeting after consulting with the chairman and principal.
6. The facilitator will post the meeting agenda and minutes from previous meeting on the school website one week in advance of the meeting.
7. Each council member will be given opportunity to express ideas and opinions without fear of personal criticism. Each member will treat every other member with respect and make an honest effort to understand other’s points of view. The council will strive to reach consensus on decisions.
8. All votes will be taken as a counted vote.
9. Visitors will be allowed if approved by principal. Visitors will be given a maximum of 5 minutes to present.
Minutes and Agendas Attached Below as well as the following:
See links below for 2019-2020 Trust Lands Plan, Summary of 2018-2019 Trust Lands Plan, SCC Nomination Form and Information about Serving on the Council and SCC Minutes:
|School Community Council Minutes, November 2019.pdf||82.65 KB|
|Trustlands School Plan 2019.pdf||71.92 KB|
|School Community Council-October 2019.pdf||32.37 KB|
|2018-19 Trust Lands Plan.pdf||62.29 KB|
|Trustlands Summary Report for 2018-2019.pdf||54.81 KB|
|2017-18 Trust Lands Summary.pdf||103.15 KB|
|2- SCC November Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||274.35 KB|
|1- SCC October Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||273.77 KB|
|3- SCC December Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||178.26 KB|
|4- SCC January Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||322.91 KB|
|5- SCC February Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||260.71 KB|
|6- SCC March Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||259.15 KB|
|7- SCC April Agenda & Minutes (18-19).pdf||261.79 KB|
|8- SCC Minutes 4-10-19.pdf||115.01 KB|